Find Your Yoga Spirit Yoga & Climbing Retreat
Rest, rejuvenate, rock climb and find your Yoga Spirit at this 3 night, 4 day retreat from September 6–9, 2007
How better to end your summer than to take a few days and spoil yourself with a retreat in the majestic Sea to Sky region of BC?
Daily yoga classes and a climbing trip to the Cheakamus Canyon will lift your spirit to new heights. Relax, rejuvenate and share in this wonderful retreat with new and old friends. This retreat welcomes anyone and everyone. No experience is needed in either yoga or rock climbing.
Brew Creek Lodge
Brew Creek Lodge is tucked away in the forest between Squamish and Whistler, BC. Constructed by a master ship builder, this retreat sits on the edge of a beautiful creek whose sound fills the property with serenity.
The Bridge House
Yoga classes will be held outside under the trees or in the Bridge House — a beautiful cedar crafted building spanning Brew Creek.
Our afternoon of adrenaline will be hosted by Squamish Rock Guides, where we will go climb to new heights in the Cheakamus Canyon. Whether you are a seasoned climber or a complete novice, this majestic area has something to offer for all levels.
The retreat includes
- 3 nights luxury accommodations at the beautiful Brew Creek Lodge
- 3 morning and 2 evening yoga classes
- An afternoon of rock climbing in Cheakamus Canyon
- All meals including 2 three-course dinners
- Lots of free time to explore the area, or to relax and rejuvenate
- Creekside Hot tub
- Optional morning meditations
- Optional nature walk
- Optional massages (extra costs associated)
- Lots of other activities and surprises. (We can’t give it all away!)